Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally, Finally, Finally Moved In

That's right I am finally moved into the rent house. It is such a relief to finally be moved in to the house, I am so much closer to everything. There are still a few little things being done to the house, and Matt is trying to finish up all the electrical work. This house has given him so many problems. It is such an old house, and all of the wiring in it is not very good at all so he has been working his tail off trying to get it all fixed and safe for me to be there. My first night there wasn't that bad. I have never ever been by myself, so being in a new place with new sounds kind of scared me a little, but I'm starting to get over it and really starting to enjoy being there. I might posts some pics of the place as soon as I get some time, but for now I need to get back to work. See ya

0 comments: