Friday, June 13, 2008

Passing the Time

Today is Friday June 13th, and I am so happy to say that Matt will be returning home on Monday. To be quite honest it has not been that bad with him gone. My family has been keeping me pretty busy so I haven't really had time to think about Matt being gone, but when I do think about him I'm ready for him to come back home.

Now moving on to a better note. Last night I attended the first night of Country Fever 2008, and I have to say that it was probably one of the best concerts I have ever beent to. My Father, youngest sister and I all went. We didn't go until about 8:00pm to watch Joe Nichols who opened for Sugarland. Joe Nichols did alright, but the best part of the night was watching Sugarland perform, they were incredible, there are no words to describe the show the put on last night. If you like country music, you should try to go to one of their concerts you will be blown away by their performance. Tonight Gretchen Wilson it going to open up for Dierks Bentley so I'm sure it will be another night packed with great performances, so I better quit blogging and start getting ready. See ya Later

0 comments: