Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Been Awhile

I'm so sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything on here. I'm not very good at keeping up with this blogger am I? I'll try to catch everyone up on what I have been up to, but to be quite honest my life hasn't changed much since the lost post.

Work
It's so hard to believe that this month I will have been at my job for a whole year. I guess when you love your job time just flies by. We still have not hired anyone to replace Stephanie, but Dr. Peters daughters are in there helping out everyday, so it makes life a little easier and less stressful.

Rent House
It has been so hard being patient about the remodeling of the rent house I am getting ready to move into. They finally laid carpet and tile down the other day, everything is starting to fall into place so I should be moving within the next week or so. I am very excited about moving, I have been stuck in my parents house for the last year and a half. Let me tell you all something once you have been out of your parents house for a couple years, it is so hard moving back in with them, it's like all your privacy and freedom is gone. It is very hard to get used to. So getting back out on my own will be a very nice treat.

Boyfriend
These last three weeks have been very crazy for Matt and I. Matt's best friend Scott came in from Iraq on leave about two weeks ago, so Matt and I spent most of our time over at Scott and Tanya's house playing Spades and Domino's, basically just spending as much time with Scott as we could. Scott shipped back out to Iraq on Monday 6/2/08 for another three months over there, then has should be home for good after that. I felt so bad for Scott's wife, Tanya, and their little three year old girl, Emma. The night before he left we were over there and Emma didn't want to go to bed because she didn't want her daddy to leave the next day, Scott had to try to explain to Emma that he would be back in three months. It was very sad. Now as of this week Matt is leaving today for Canada on his yearly fishing trip and will not be back until the 16th of June, so I get to spend 10 days without him. We have been dating for five months and spend most of our time together so ten days without is going to be kinda of tough on me, but I think I'll manage. In the end it will be better for us to see how well we do apart from each other.

Well I think I have written enough, I hope this helps on catching everyone up on whats going on in my life, and I will try to post more in a week or so.

0 comments: